I had a job interview and after the interview we sat down to discuss compensation, I said I wanted the following:
1) I want a commission on everything I sell and I want that to increase as I get better;
2) I expect a $500.00 a month car allowance for a Lexus when I reach 12,500 in sales;
3) I would like free merchandise if I get 3 customers of my own;
4) I expect the very best technology online to help me be successful and I want training all the time. Plus, I want to travel to places to listen to top leadership, places like Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Dallas, Nashville, Las Vegas. Oh, and I want you to throw BIG parties at these events;
5) When I bring on new salespeople to train them, I want 10% check-match of what they do forever! And, if they bring on people, I want a percentage of anything ever done for as many times that happens. Plus, a bonus for both of us!
6) I want to move up very fast in the company and be asked to speak and share my experiences in only a few months of being here, if I choose to;
7) When I do well in the company I want LOTS of praise, cash bonuses, free trips, recognition and prizes;
I want my friends and family to work here too and enjoy all the same benefits!
9) I want to set my own schedule and only work when I want to; you know, as it fits my and my family's schedule. And, come to work in my pajamas when I feel like it. LIKE TODAY!!
And...Jeff Olson Agreed!!!!!!!
Request more information at http://bizmaven.arealbreakthrough.com.